Corrosion Impeding Admixture for Cement
- SEPOCEM is a corrosion inhibiting additive which is added to cement at the manufacturing stage.
- It imparts significant corrosion resisting properties to ordinary cement.
- It is compatible with all types of cements like OPC and PPC without altering the basic properties of cement.
- It is an integral part of cement. Hence ensures uniform corrosion protection throughout the concrete matrix.
- Penetrates towards rebar over a prolonged period and arrests corrosion of rusting steel.
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly.
- Nitrite and chromate free.
- Effective even in the presence of high amount of chlorides.
- Does not affect bond strength of new concrete to reinforcement bars.
- Does not entrain air.
- Improves physical characteristics of concrete/mortar or concrete.
FE PROTEKT – 100
Bipolar Corrosion Inhibitor for Steel Rebars
- Fe Protekt 100 retards the rate of corrosion and ensures that the rebars are corrosion free till they are used in construction.
- Normally rebars tend to corrode even before they are used in construction. These rebars then corrode at a faster rate later.
- Since rebars treated with Fe Protekt 100 are corrosion free tiil they are actually embedded in concrete, they will then corrode at a much slower rate.
- Ideal for steel maufacturers, dealers and contractors who have stocks of steel rebars and need protection.